Tuesday 7 March 2017

Production sequence to start of film

This is my production sequence which will be shown at the start of my film. I ensured that I continued to use film noir conventions. To do this, I used the images of a hat and red lipstick, both objects which are found in a film noir. I also used both of these because the hat is associated with males and the lipstick is associated with females. By incorporating both of these in the opening, it makes the audience aware that the film is targeting both genders. I think one positive with this is how I got the images to come in at the same time as the music. I feel this is quite effective. However, I felt hat the 'Noir Productions' font does not fit in with the rest of the sequence and if I have time at the end, I will find another font.

No comments:

Post a Comment